FAOG Membership Renewal Deadline - March 30thMembership Committee
It's that time of year again...membership renewals!
Deadline: March 30, 2023
- Memberships are for the calendar year (January - December), we do not prorate membership fees.
- Membership that have not been paid by March 30th will have status changed to lapse and will affect login access.
- Community Foundation members: One membership per organization
- Professional Advisor members: One membership per person; to attend conference, professional advisors must join before registration opens
- Have the Primary Member for your organization log into their account by going to www.faogcf.org. Only the Primary Member is able to renew memberships.
- After logging in, scroll down to the My Membership Information section.
- Then, click on the “Billing Info” tab.
- If you haven’t paid your dues yet, click the “Pay Membership Dues/Fees" link. From the summary page, click the invoice # to open/print a copy of the invoice, or simply click "Continue" to go to payment details. Click “Pay Now," which will take you to a PayPal payment form.
- On the payment page, you have the option to pay via credit/debit card (by clicking the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button). Enter you credit/debit card information, then click “Pay Now.” Alternatively, you can use your existing PayPal account which will use the payment method you’ve already setup with PayPal.
To see your past invoices and receipts, click on the “Billing Info” tab on your member homepage, then clicking “Membership Status/Billing Info." This will let you view and print invoices or receipts as needed.